03 4runner limited 4x4 v8

Just got it. The side-door arm rest is too low. I have to slump down to rest my arm on it which is highly uncomfortable. Does anyone make any after market items that can somehow raise the arm-rest, or add to it so that it is higher?

-- Steve

Reply to
sconnet

with ltd, you can lower your seat.

Reply to
Shultz

Don't raise the bridge, lower the river!!! :>))

http://www.p> with ltd, you can lower your seat.

Reply to
TOM

I appreciate your response. The seat is lowered as far as it'll go. I'm only

5 foot 10 inches (1.778 meters) tall, yet the 4Runner seems as though the seat is too high even at it's lowest position. My hair hits the roof, even with the seat at the lowest position. Regardless of that, I was interest in figuring out how to raise the armrest as it is still too low, with some after market products perhaps.

Anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
sconnet