242 window trim

As anyone who owns one knows, finding 242 specific parts in good condition is getting more and more difficult as these cars get older and
older. Does anyone make rubber window wiper trim? I'm talking about the stuff along the top edge of the door which keeps water and debris from going down inside the door. Mine is getting hard and brittle to the point that it's very uncomfortable to rest my arm on the sill with the window open. Perhaps someone sells rolls of the rubber extrusion that could be used to replace the originals?

Check out this thread on the Turbobricks Forum: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t 443
Don
Don Hodgdon wrote:

That link doesn't work for me, it tells me I don't have permission to access it, even though I'm logged in.
Mailing address is: R-Sport International 4334 NE 85TH Ave. Portland, OR 97220
Please specify your forum user name, full name, shipping address and which model you have.
All information pertaining to this sale is listed here: http://www.r-sportinternational.com/scrapers.htm