242 window trim

As anyone who owns one knows, finding 242 specific parts in good condition is getting more and more difficult as these cars get older and older. Does anyone make rubber window wiper trim? I'm talking about the stuff along the top edge of the door which keeps water and debris from going down inside the door. Mine is getting hard and brittle to the point that it's very uncomfortable to rest my arm on the sill with the window open. Perhaps someone sells rolls of the rubber extrusion that could be used to replace the originals?

Reply to
James Sweet