03 Tundra Access 4x4

Just got my new toy 2-weeks ago. I got the 17" alloy wheels, but only got

  1. Is that right? Should the spare also be 17" instead of 16"?
Reply to
Glenn

I've never seen a spare be the alloy accessory tire... usually it's the base, nothing special, use only in emergency, good enough to get you home tire....

Reply to
RedForeman ©®

You got my curiosity up, so I went out and looked at my 03 Step-side. The spare is a standard rim. but it is 17 inch.

Reply to
Bill & Lynda