04 4Runner Daytime Running lights (DRL) Question

I noticed that the DRL option is only $40, but here in California it is hard to find. Beleive or not, I want them. Can it be installed by the dealer or myself? At $40, I can't think it's a little more than a relay or fuse at that price.

Reply to
PC

I don't believe my Tundra was advertised as having DRL but if I leave the lights on, they will go off when I turn the ignition switch off. Unfortunately, the trailer lights don't.

Reply to
IBNFSHN