1986 1 ton automatic and 1988

I have found a great little 1986 1/2 Ton pickup with a good engine and not too bad body for a very good price. I love my 86 and want to keep it going as long as possible. Will enough parts interchange between this and my 1986 to make it worth buying for parts?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
<resogngb

Both 86? Hey no problem --- where does the 88 come in?

Reply to
Wolfgang

OOPS! The one I found is an 88, the one I have is an 86. Hope that help a little. Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom