2000 Land Cruiser Tires Question

....does anyone know the largest tire size that my Land Cruiser will accommodate?

Reply to
Michael Simmons-Smith

Michael Simmons-Smith schrieb:

Yes.

Reply to
Axel Hammer

Thanks, d*****ad.

Reply to
Michael Simmons-Smith

Michael Simmons-Smith schrieb:

It's always a pleasure for me to have exact questions answered.

Axel

Reply to
Axel Hammer

The question was asked very distinctly, and the response was given to the exact question asked. ;-)

While it's true that Axel may indeed be a d*****ad for not interpreting your question and therefore not telling YOU the answer, he also was quite accurate with his answer, relative to the wording of your question. This is Usenet, develop a sense of humor or go home.

Axel must work with computers a lot - they will give you the exact answer to the question asked, even if what you asked isn't what you /meant/ to ask. ;-P

It isn't a secret. Talk to your local tire store, they have reference books listing the sizes that will fit, including the borderline ones that might rub at full suspension travel or with the wheels turned fully. I don't have a ready source for the answer, or I'd tell you.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman