2000 Tundra power steering problem

Help is appreciate!

I have a little problem with my power steering of my 2000 Tundra 4.7. He doesn't work when turning on left side (power arm 8-) but is ok when turning on the right . No leak at all. The level of fluid is always the same. Does anyone have an idea of the problem ? Thanks Guy G.

Reply to
guydoo

If it works turning right and not turning left it would have to be a bad steering rack.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks Mike, you have the right diagnostic. It is the steering rack (cr=E9maill=E8re in french). Thanks again. Unfortunately, very expensive to replace for Tundra! This pickup is in general very expensive to repair ...

Reply to
guydoo