2001 4Runner Limited

I just replaced my 1990 4Runner with a 2001 4runner Limited.

I did not get the owners manual for it.

Just had some questions?

I would like some instructions on how to program the garage door opener control on the drivers side sun visor?

Also I noticed I can feel the auto gear shifter glide a bit (some movement back and forth with the suspension) with the truck when going over some bumps....Is this normal?

And it seems the clock doesnt work...any suggestions?

BTW very kewl truck !!

Any help on how all the toys work on this truck would be greatly apperciated.

Cheers Jason

Reply to
computeks

Sent you a copy of the 2001 owner's manual. Enjoy.

Reply to
Andy Hill

Thank you so much !!!! Just what I needed !!

Cheers Jason

Andy Hill wrote:

Reply to
computeks

You might want to check this out:

joined for a day ($10) and downloaded the whole factory service manual for my 2001 (page by page). I won't use a whole lot of it but if a mechanic tries to bs me I can double check it. I've had the 4R for 3 weeks and love it but I'm still trying to figure out some of the toys myself lol.

Reply to
jeff a

Thanks for the info Jeff. Unfortunatley I need a US address to subscribe to this site.

Any chance that you might be able to email me what you downloaded?

Cheers Jason

Reply to
computeks

Reply to