2001 4Runner Limited Questions

I just replaced my 1990 4Runner with a 2001 4runner Limited.

I did not get the owners manual for it.

Just had some questions?

I would like some instructions on how to program the garage door opener

control on the drivers side sun visor?

Also I noticed I can feel the auto gear shifter glide a bit (some movement back and forth with the suspension) with the truck when going over some bumps....Is this normal?

Any help on how all the toys work on this truck would be greatly apperciated.

Cheers Jason

Reply to
computeks

Try this link to HomeLink for programming instructions:

A little movement is normal.

You can go to Toyota's web site and order a replacement owner's manual or if you don't want to pay, you can download a quick reference guide for the most basic operations.

Reply to
Ray O