2001 Tacoma radio not working

My 01 Tacoma stock radio went blank one day and will not power up. There is no fuse under the dash or in the engine compartment labeled
radio. Which one is it? Accesory? Any way I checked them all and all are good. Is there a hidden one somewhere? Any other quick fixes before replacing the radio? There are no aftermarket products wired up to the system. Thanks.
Is the acc outlet near the radio working? I think your truck may have that and the radio on the same circuit.
Do you have to enter a anti-theft code? Malcom

No anti theft code and the dc outlets work. Any way to test the radio?
No anti theft code and the dc outlets work. Any way to test the radio?