2004 4 Runner Tires

Any opinion for best tires on a 2004 4Runner . Just want to know other drivers opinion. Much appreciated THANKS.

Reply to
nickozzzz

Depends on what kind of driving you do with them.

I replaced the 265.75.16 with 265.70.16 Nitto Terra Grapplers after a

2" lift on my '04 truck. I need them for snow in the winter, but altogether a much better all terrain tire than the crappy tires that came on it from the factory, and they didn't break the budget either.
Reply to
studio

I have 17 " came stock with dunlops crappy tires just wanted a better street tire Thanks

Reply to
nickozzzz