2005 4Runner...

Still looking for any inside info on the '05 4Runner. Any new colors? Any new options? When will they likely be available?

Any info appreciated!

Thanks.

Reply to
Rick

In October, they will have a TRD package for the 05 4Runner that will consist of a 3" lift kit, mud tires, sliders, front and rear bumper guards, safari roof rack, a winch, driving lights and a rear locker as part of the package.

Okay, so I was just dreaming. I read on the Edmunds forum that the 05 Runner V8 will have the VVT-i while the V6 will get the 5-speed. They will also offer a few new colors along with some minor trim changes AFAIHH.

Reply to
WTVer here. Plz dont KF me