2009 RAV 4 oil filter

2009 RAV 4 with the four cylinder. It has a different oil filter then the spin on type. I have Goggled for the correct type of cap wrench to remove the housing.I have seen different types, Does anyone have a favorite one! Very happy with the vehicle.
Reply to
acforn

I was at the Toyota dealer the other week. I saw they were selling a vise like tool. I'm not sure if that can be used on the new canister type. I have not seen the new style of filter, but typically, there is a bolt at the bottom, with an O-ring at the top.

Reply to
Rastamon