PIAA OEM install dashswitch

I have a 2008 Tundra and want to install the PIAA driving light kit. Don't want to use the turn signal light stalk instead looking for an OEM rocker switch for one of the dash knockouts. Any ideas?

Reply to
Grafton

You should be able to buy a switch from Toyota for this. They probably have a fog light switch available that will fit. I remember buying such a thing for my old Land Cruiser.

The other option is to use one of the dash knockout slugs and cut it for a switch. You can buy a lighted switch for under $1 from All Electronics.

"

" I've done this sort of thing numerous times using a Dremel cutting wheel. If you're careful, it looks fine, not like a kludge.

I don't know if PIAA has improved, but I have a set of their driving/fog lights (two bulbs in each housing) on my 4Runner. The relays they supplied really sucked. They failed after only a few months, and the replacements they sent also failed. I gave up and used some relays from All Electronics which have been working for many years.

Reply to
SMS

"

">