22RE Head

I need a complete head. I have seen aftermarket heads from $300.00 to $700.00 (LC Engineering) I would like know if anyone on the group has a recommended vendor ?? I don't do much offroading but want the best quality. Thanks for any replies !! Greg

Reply to
The-Buns

Hey! Try this guy on Ebay or direct ~ engnbldr at 503-257-7947. ZaXXoN

They sell T>I need a complete head. I have seen aftermarket heads from $300.00 to

Reply to
ZaXXoN