4runner A/T

One more bug I'm trying to work out of my 4runner. When the automatic transmission is in park I get a buzzing sound out of it. It sound like it is coming from around the pan area where the solenoids set in the pan. I'm wondering which one of the solnoids this may be and how big of a problem this are to change or can they be cleaned? None of my manuals (Chiltons and Haynes) show anything on the transmission other than changing the filter which I've already done. The transmission shifts fine and I guess I'm willing to live with the noise if it's something that's not going to leave me stranded in the winter. thanks in advance for any advice.

Reply to
chuck