4runner help

Not sure why, but every time I post a message - it disappears after a week or so.

My fuel guage has gone crazy - I gave my brother a jump start, some sparks flew and now my fuel guage doesn't work.

Reply to
Michael P Jeanfreau

Your other message still shows up on my email - you probably have news reader to set after x # days. That's why I no longer jump start cars --- too many sensitive electronics to zap. Did it simply blow a fuse?

Reply to
Wolfgang

Reply to
Michael P Jeanfreau