$700+ for a radiator?

Not from me! My local toy dealer quoted me that for replacing my rad on a 98

3.4 tacoma, but then they also charge $180 for a battery. I have 135k on it so figured I'de better do the timing belt and water pump as well......over $1500. from them, $1300 from another local dealer. But there's also good news, found a shop 30 miles away from word to mouth, the guy worked as a toy mechanic for 20 years, then started his own shop. Bottom line, radiator anti freeze timing belt water pump labor $568.! It pays to shop
Reply to
Grip

What Toyota dealer wanted to charge you $180 for a battery?

Skip

Reply to
Skip

well......over

Reply to
Grip

Being a newbie to this group and computers in general I'd like to know what "lol" means. I've seen it used many times and I don't know and can't figure out what it means. Please inform me. Thanks jm

Reply to
Jack Mehauph

LOL = laughing out loud --- just Google it for the answer!

Wolfgang

mnm

Jack, Another "FYI", this ng doesn't seem to mind top-posting (when you post your answer above the previous posts) but in several others I participate in you'll get flamed big-time for that. It's an old netiquette thing and more people are straying away from it. Not sure why, doesn't seem to make much difference either way. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92