'83 toy

....I'm looking for information on a '83 toyota 4X4 (western area) that a friend told me had been posted here for sale. Pretty sure it was from around the Ottawa-Gatineau area. Need the phone # or email add. for the person who was selling it. I'm looking to pick up another older 'toy if anyone has one for sale in the Ottawa area.........thanks.

Reply to
silverfox