Tallahassee to Tampa delivery needed

Anyone want to deliver a GT hawk from the Tallahassee area to the Tampa, area. The car is a runner and could just be driven down. . . or maybe meet half way. If interested let me know

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Rick,

Did you buy a rose-mist G.T. Hawk???

Dave Miller

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

I didn't buy any Studebaker. . . someone in our area did and I'm just helping with the relocation.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Sent you an email Rick but must have had the wrong address... I am curious as to what GT is floating (or was) around here that I didn't know about...or do I? Yes, I know the Rose Mist car very well.... Yes, it is for sale... That car has not been bought yet as of a little while ago...

Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I don't know which one for sure but a older person from the bay area is looking for a way to get a GT down here from your area. I don't really know if the sale is final or not all I was ask to check and see shipping options. And the best way of course is to drive it.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier