86 Toy Power Window

My passenger side power window motor gave out. I purchased another one from Kragen. That one went out. I still had a warranty so went and exchanged for another one. It lasted about a week and it also went out. Anyone have any advice on what to try next? Or should I just trash it and modify it to a manual lift window?

Reply to
Is

Are you sure you don't have some sort of electrical short? It's a little weird for them to keep going out, unless there's something else wrong. Get a hold of a multi-meter and/or someone who knows how to test the wiring and check it out. If the motor is the same for either window, you could swap with the driver side to check if it really is dead or not. Dee

Reply to
Pookerz