90 4 Runner Seat Belt Question

Hi, I am curious does any know of a place where you can get a replacemnt boot for the Front Seat belt locks. To clarify what I am looking for are the Plastic boots that are located beside the center console. I just need the plastic boots for the lock. The plastic ones that I have on my truck has cracked. I hope this makes sense.. Thanks Will

Reply to
Will

how about a junkyard?

Reply to