92 pickup ''jerking''

Hi everyone ...

Here is the probleme.....When i'm driving in town my truck keep on jerking, not alot like big shot just little jerks and on the highway it doesnt do nothing.....I change plugs,wire ,cap and rotor , gas filter but it keep on doing it ....What could it be ??? if any of you ever experience this, plz help me , thank you

Reply to
TheKiD

my truck use to do this, also a 92 with a 22re (not sure if thats what you have) but anyways, i did all the same stuff as you, sometimes it would go away tho, one day i got fed up and assumed it was my injectors, so i bought a can of seafoam from napa. it seemed to have fixed it, but it might just be chance

Reply to
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe

FWIW the active ingredient in Sea Foam is naphtha aka Coleman fuel or white gas. It's a lot cheaper in the gallon can than the little Sea Foam can.

really now? thanks.