98 tacoma rattle from under truck

I have a 98 Tacoma 4x4 4 cylinder. I have a rattle that I can hear when I have the rear sliding window open. It only rattles when the truck is over about 15mph and I give it gas. Its not a exhaust heat shield I checked all those. Its does not rattle in drive at a stop. It does not rattle in neutral, moving or not, even when I give it gas. It drives just fine and has

100,000 miles on it. It started at about 70,000 very slightly and I blew it off as an exhaust heat shield. But it is much worse now.
Reply to
Chris