'02 Explorer A/C Condensate Drain Plugged

I've got an '02 Explorer whose A/C evaporator's condensate drain seems to be plugged. I noticed a funny odor awhile back and then a few instances of wet carpeting on the passenger side. After the past few weeks of running the A/C more often, I noticed that there was basically no condensate dripping out under the front. Does anyone know where the drain line is located on this model? I had the same thing to happen to a mopar minivan a few years ago and it was easily accessible under the hood to flush out the blockage. Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure my dealer can fix it for $100 or so that I don't want to spend for such a simple fix.

David S.

Reply to
das