Another shell/aftermarket question....

I am having a difficult time finding aftermarket accessories for my 06 Tundra. My truck is 4x2 REGULAR cab, long bed. Seems all the nerf bars etc I find are for extended cab trucks. Looking into Black nerf bars, and trying to find a paint matched camper shell in the "desert sand" color. So far all the internet vendors I have looked at do not list regular cab tundra's as trucks that the products will fit. Any ideas of where to look? How about brick and mortar stores in the Phoenix area? Saw someone mention ARE brand in a previous camper shell post, but I can not find the manufactors home page, damn google infested with adsites now that seem to fill the top returns. Ideas?

Reply to
nooneimportant

Check out

Fits Applications: TUNDRA ALL 2001-06 2 DOOR STANDARD CAB 2&4 WD

42.37"-Black Part Number: 152902

FWIW I've had my Smittybilt nerfbars on my 2000 Tundra for over 6 years and have no complaints. I got the stainless steel ones and they look as good as the day I bought them.

Skip

Reply to
Skip

Try :

I have an ARE on my 04 Tundra, and I really like it !

Dean...

no>

Reply to
D Larsen