Best Rated threads in Toyota Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bed Liners....
I know about the Rhino-Liner, a lot of people seem to recommend it but the cost can be inhibiting... $400 - $500... I was wondering if anyone has tried the self-applicating Herculiner? A guy I know...
28
28

Tachometer Wiring on an 85 Toyota 4x4 Pickup
I have an 85 toyota 4x4 pickup, 1/2 ton standard bed with a 5spd manual transmission and a carburated 22r engine and electronic ignition. There is currently no tachometer installed on the instrument...
2
2

help! 99 4runner 3.4 overheating problems
okay, im stumped here. i have a 99 4runner 3.4 v6, just recently it has started running hot. i just flushed the cooling system a few months ago, and the original coolant seemed to be pretty clean. it...
3
3

22re fire order
Typically, the one in the front (i.e opposite of the output shaft) is #1. This is true even in Classic SAABs: Even though #1 is up against the firewall, that is still the "front" of the engine, as the...
8
8

My First Blown Head Gasket (I think)!
Congratulations to me! I think I may have encountered my first blown head gasket. Thank you. Thank you. It was nothing really. Well, I just finished putting my 3VZ-E back together last month after...
10
10

Losing Clutch Fluid?!
I have an 85, 4wd pickup with a 22r engine and a 5spd manual transmission. Recently I noticed that I lost a lot of clutch fluid (the resovior was down about half way). I filled it back up and I am...
6
6

Interior bike rack in a 2003 Toyota 4Runner
Anyone have any ideas how to fit a couple of mountain bikes inside a 2003 Toyota 4Runenr? Thanks -- is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact the moderators, please...
7
7

Transfer case fill plug location?
I bought a 2000 RAV4 AWD recently, and am changing out all the fluids. I easily found the transfer case's drain plug, (hanging low, pointing down, just barely on the passenger's side) but possibly...
2
2

4Runner transmission clunk and lurch
I have a 1997 4Runner SR5 2WD. As of the past few months, I've been experiencing an odd problem. At times, especially when cold, when I put the truck in any forward gear, when I push the accelerator,...
2
2

Problem with my 2002 Tacoma 4cyl. please help!!!!!!!!!!
I have a 2002 Tacoma 2wd reg cab with a 2.4L 4cyl. One day while driving I came to a stop when all of the sudden the engine stumbled then stalled on me. When I tried to start it again it would just...
38
38

clutch won't disengage
92 Toyota SR5 4WD 5 speed, 133K: I replaced the clutch, pressure plate, throw out and pilot bearings, had the flywheel turned .020. Put it back together and it won't go in gear with the engine...
15
15

Starter bolt size for 91 pickup ?
Hey all...I've got a 91 2WD manual pickup with a 22-RE and there are two bolts on the starter...anyone know the size to buy? Thanks for any help...
8
8