Bodywork 4runner

How can I remove the paneling on the rear passenger side? I want to hammer out a dent above the rear light.

Thanks for any assistance ...

Reply to
rh

A 90-95? Take off back top plastic piece first (where interior light is) -- then check for bolts for like seat back clip and should harness. Once you have then it unclips.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I can not hammer the dent out from the inside. There is a piece of welded metal. Can I pull the dent out?

rh

A slide hammer?

Reply to
Chuck

Thanks for the reply. I will try the slide hammer.

Reply to
rh

There is a welded piece of metal in the way of the dent via the inside. That was my first thought, to bang it out.

Reply to
rh