Boxes-Opinions sought

I have a Black 2001 Tacoma 4x4 and oversized BFG all terrain KO's. I know the type of box I want to put in but can't decide whether the box should be black galvanized or uncoated galvanized. What do you all think looks best?

Reply to
jmurdoch1027

Pink!!! :>))

There are shades of black, and having one that doesn't quite match may look worse than having something that contrasts.

Just my opinion, YMMV...

Reply to
TOM

I have a silver (doesn't everyone) Tacoma. I have a black liner, which I think looks great, but then we are huge Raider fans here. My opinion here is...what looks best, is what looks best to you. I have a black tool box. A note here, the box which fits between the wheel wells, and not over the top, looks great, but I can't reach the key hole in the middle of the box, as opposed to the side opening, from either side (I'm really sorry I didn't catch that at installation) so I have to carry a stool in the truck to get to it. I'm really too old for that stuff. :-)

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

The polished aluminum diamon d plate is the only way to go. It will always liik great.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Reply to
jmurdoch1027

UWS makes a black powder coated toolbox, looks great on my black tacoma with black Line -X liner. Too much silver on a black truck looks cheezy imho.

Wet Nap