Boxes-Opinions sought

I have a Black 2001 Tacoma 4x4 and oversized BFG all terrain KO's. I know the type of box I want to put in but can't decide whether the box should be
black galvanized or uncoated galvanized. What do you all think looks best?
jmurdoch1027 wrote:

Pink!!! :>))
There are shades of black, and having one that doesn't quite match may look worse than having something that contrasts.
Just my opinion, YMMV...
--
Tom - Vista, CA

jmurdoch1027 wrote in message ...

know
should be

best?
I have a silver (doesn't everyone) Tacoma. I have a black liner, which I think looks great, but then we are huge Raider fans here. My opinion here is...what looks best, is what looks best to you. I have a black tool box. A note here, the box which fits between the wheel wells, and not over the top, looks great, but I can't reach the key hole in the middle of the box, as opposed to the side opening, from either side (I'm really sorry I didn't catch that at installation) so I have to carry a stool in the truck to get to it. I'm really too old for that stuff. :-)
Cheri
Cheri Also a huge Raider fan. In fact the truck has LA RADR vanity plates, been a Raiders fan for a long, long time. Starting to think aluminum is the way to go for the whole "Silver and Black" theme .......

The polished aluminum diamon d plate is the only way to go. It will always liik great.

be
jmurdoch1027 wrote:

UWS makes a black powder coated toolbox, looks great on my black tacoma with black Line -X liner. Too much silver on a black truck looks cheezy imho. http://www.discounttoolboxes.com/blacklabelseries.htm