enginbuilder

Has anyone dealt with enginebuilder at enginebuilder.com? I see his advertisements on ebay and his prices are waaay below dealer prices. His ads claim that his parts are certified to be exact replacements for OEM parts. Anybody got anything good to say about him? Anything bad? I'd like to hear from someone who has dealt with him. TIA Jerry

PS If you'd prefer to reply via e:mail just take one of the zeroes out of my return address. jj

Reply to
Jerry

Yes, I had the pleasure in dealing with Ted Stanwood at ENGNBLDR.COM. I had to order a new timing cover for my '84 22R engine. Even though it was New Years eve, Ted answered my email and I was able to order the part.

Ted was a hell of a lot of help. Parts were shipped promptly I would not have any problems ordering parts from ENGNBLDR.COM.

Nick

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
Nick Funk