Wiper Problem

The windshields wiper on my '85 Xtra Cab don't work on the high speed setting. They work correctly on intermittent, and low speed but stop where they're at when switched to high. Any ideas what could be wrong? I don't suppose it's possible that I could have blown a fuse in the fast wiper circuit or anything as easy to fix as that. Are there separate fuses in the hi speed / lo speed circuits? Any info will be appreciated. TIA. Jerry

PS If you'd prefer to answer this via e:mail, just take one of the zeroes out of my return address. jj

Reply to
Jerry

I'd check continuity on the switch with an ohm meter 1st.

Reply to
Cregster

Sounds like you switch wore out in the hi speed position. Good luck......

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN