FInished the 4runner

I just got finished the 4runner today, with a little (actually ALOT) of help from a friend. WE put in the new 1/2 shaft which was alot easier than I expected. We replaced the rotors and the tie rod ends. One gave us such a fight it took over an hour and a broken, rewelded then broken again pickle fork.The funny thing is that as soon as we were done with it, I was offered

5 g's for it. Now for the fun part, buying all the goodies to make her a looker! Still need to get the A/C recharged ,and have it inspected on Wed, but the inspector already said it would pass now, so its all just a formality. (got to pay the state). Anyone out there have a sunroof switch bezel they no longer need?

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

There is a spl svc campaign on the AC expansion valve for your year --- dealer will replace and recharge free if thats the problem. They will do even when 15 yrs old --- as long as it hasn't yet been done. Would save ya $300! Check

under the TSBs --- its lic SSC or SSB 001.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks I will check into that

Searcher1