FS: Toyota 4runner ragtop $30

I bought this convertible top for an 86 4runner that I no longer own. I have since lost the hardware, but the white top is unused and available for $30+shipping from zip 27513 in North Carolina.

Email me if interested. If you are in the Cary/Raleigh area and want to look, my number is (919) 380-0004.

Apologies for the marketplace post in this ng.

Bill '98 4Runner SR5

Reply to
Bill McCalla

It would be no good to me without the hardware, but if you have any info on who made it or where one (complete) can be bought, I'd really appreciate it.

Reply to
chuck