FS - Yakima SST Rack Towers for 4-Runner, T-100

I have a set of 4 Yakima SST Rack Towers w/ Y13 clips that fit:

- '90-'92 2dr 4-Runner

- '90-'95 4dr 4-Runner

- '93-'97 T-100 Standard cabs require a Yakima 1C stretch kit These do not include the Yakima crossbars(58" required).No locks included. These also fit many other cars and trucks and by using other clips fit almost anything. I am asking $40 OBO. Shipping would be additional. Located in Denver area. These are in used, good condition. email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
andy