High cold idle speed

I have 140 miles on my new 22RE engine (1989).

I still have two (possibly related) idle issues. I did not experience these issues on my old engine.

Cold idle speed ranges between 2,200 and 2500 rpm. Can this be adjusted independently of regular idle speed?

It gradually slows down as the engine warms. Once the engine is warm, it fluctuates between 900 and 1,500 rpm. It will gradually creep up from 900 to 1,500, then sputter and drop to 900 again. My coolant level is good. I checked several times on level and incline.

tia

ag2

Reply to
ag2

Is the TPS set correctly ? Do you have any vacuum leaks ?

Reply to
Mike