Highlander tires replacement?

I will have to change my tires soon on my 2002 Highlander 2WD with a V6. I currently have the OEM Goodyear Integrity P225/70R16 tires. I have

50,000 miles on them and are showing wear.

Does anybody have a better (highway) tire recommendation?

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick

OEM tires and they lasted 50k miles and gosh they're showing wear? Sound like outstanding tire to me. Try Michelins.

Reply to
Wolfgang