Highlander Replacement Tires

Anyone have any recommendations for replacement tires for a 2005 Highlander? I have heard that Toyo's are pretty good. Cheap in terms of price but not quality. Also any recommendations for snow tires?

TIA

Reply to
Don Valley

I always go with Michelin tires... They are usually top rated and are quiet...

Reply to
Dan J.S.

I have an 02 Highlander. I pulled the Duelers off at about a year (20k miles) - Replaced with Michelin cross-terrain's. A pretty spendy all-season tire (4 were $601 at Costco about 2 years ago)

I've something like 23k miles on them. I think they are better now than the Duelers were new at least the OEM ones on the highlander.

Michelins also on our Avalon - same OEM problems with Dunlops - dumped um at 1 year.

Ron

Reply to
ron

I live in Canada and in area where we receive a lot of snow. Do you live in an area with a lot of snow and how do the Michelins work. I am concerned since they are not considered snow tires per se. I am used to putting on snow tires for the winter time.

Thanks

Reply to
Don Valley