i have 2008 toyota tacoma v6 it sometimes hesitates when i step on the gas

I have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V-6, Sometimes when I am driving no matter how fast or slow, at times when I step on the gas It will hesitate, and
when I release the gas peddle it will go normal for a while and does this quite often. I has had this problem since the day I bought it. It was new. I took it back to the Dealer a couple years back and said they could not find a a problem. Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks
On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:17:59 +0000, Gary

Since the behavior is the same when new, I can only assume a factory fault. I suspect the problem is in a vacuum hose not being connected properly. Dealers are generally too stupid to know how automobiles work, let alone diagnose problems.
--
I have never hated anyone. Maybe that is why I am an atheist.