iridium spark plugs

Hello, I am considering trying out iridium plugs for my '95 2.7 tacoma - does anyone recommend one brand over another? I know Denso and NGK both sell iridiums. Denso's are quite a bit more than NGK's however, leading me to believe there might be a difference in quality/performance between these two brands. Any input would be appreciated!

Reply to
Dana Smrekar

Unless you have a supercharger, what's your goal? Longer plug life? Lighter wallet? Both those are achievable. Better performance?...hard to beat buck-fifty-nine copper plugs.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

I installed the NGK iridium plugs in my 88 22re during my last tune-up. I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to new things but I have to admit, there was a noticeable improvement in performance. Normally I don't notice any change after a tune-up, but I did this time.

Reply to
slikrikd

I'm looking for two things out of iridium plugs: longer plug life and improved performance/efficiency.

Reply to
Dana Smrekar

I agree, just stick with a regular plug. You wont notice a difference in performance. You will notice a better life at the cost of a lighter wallet.

James

Reply to
Palm Springs Hydroponics

Dont waste yoru money, the iradium plugs only gunna help you out if your trucks in perfect tune. Ive always used the normal NGK units without a problem and they are quite cheap too.

Reply to
Scotty