Land Cruisers

Does anyone know of a newsgroup specifically for Land Cruisers? I was a member of one back in the last century that (I think) originated out of Australia, but no searches reveal any such group now.

Reply to
Michael Simmons-Smith

...guess not.

Reply to
Michael Simmons-Smith

There's always been a large LC club in California, I'll bet they have a web site and maybe a forum.

Reply to
Dan G

80'scool are still going strong and also have offshoots like 100'scool at Yahoo Groups

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Tom - Vista, CA