Need info: 2002 Xterra rear power outlet

It appears that I have somehow damaged the rear power outlet on my Xterra. Since the front compartment's three power outlets still work, I'm thinking that the chance of a fuse blowing is next to nil.

Can anyone tell me how to determine where the problem is? If I can fix it myself, I'd like to try...

thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Myers