Largest tires for stock 03 Tundra?

I just got an 03 Tundra Access Cab 4x4. I would like to replace the

265/70R16 tires that came on it with some larger tires for better ground clearance and traction in mud. Does anyone know what the largest size tire is that will fit on a stock 03 Tundra? I'm looking at some Dunlop 265/75R16 mudders but I can't find anyone who knows if they'll fit. I've also read that some people have put 285/75R16's on stock 2002 Tundra's but I don't have any info on the 2003's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

todd meyer

--

Reply to
William Todd Meyer

Before and after my lift kit installation, I've been running

275/70R16's with no troubles whatsoever. The 75's have been known to cause some rubbing on SOME trucks when turned lock- to-lock.

------------------------------------------------- "Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases. If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." - Ronald Reagan

Reply to
Eric Dreher