lifts compatible with 4.3 swaps

hello all- I am looking into appropriate lift options for an 89 4runner that will work with the chevy 4.3 v6 swap. Are there any suspension lifts on the market that are not compatible with this swap? I am looking at either the pro comp stage II or maybe the chaos fab caddy kit. I have not been able to find any info on the latter with a 4.3 swap. I'm already accumulating the necessary components for the swap, but plan on putting in the lift before the swap, and would not want to handcuff myself later... any real world examples, opinions, and advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks- rich

Reply to
rich

Be very careful about the lift that you buy for this truck. The complexity of the front suspension makes the design quality of your lift very important. Buying a poorly engineered lift can mean saving two or three hundred dollars initially but can be a huge pain when something (frame, control arm, etc.) breaks later. Your best bet is to check out Northwest Off-road Specalty which carries the most complete and comprehensive lift kits for Toyota 4x4s. The old ones are especially reliable because they have been time tested.

anders

Reply to
Anders