Price check, Tacoma

With an initial price quote of $21894.00 for a 2007 model Tacoma, what can I reasonably expect to negotiate for a final price? I haven't bought a new vehicle since 1987 so I don't have a clue as to what to expect. Thanks, Bill

Package(s): F SL Mirrors, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Chrome Grille Surround & Rr Bumper, Color-Keyed Fr Bumper & Overfenders, Fog Lamps, Sliding Rr Window w/Privacy Glass, Bucket Seats w/Drvr Lumbar Support & Pass Fold-Flat, SR5 Fabric Trim, Metallic Tone Instr Panel Trim, Leather Strng Wheel & Shifter, Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, SR5 Badging P CF Carpet Floor Mats (4pc) & Door Sill

Accessories: F FE 50 State Emissions F LD Limited Slip Differential P CJ Bed Mat P RT Mini Tie Down Loop P TG D - Rings

.
Reply to
Bill

you MUST purchase the package at fightingchance.com!!!!! i used it and got $600 under invoice and invoice price on warranty and other stuff. the fightingchance.com package is only $35

Reply to
peppino

It's been a while for me too but when I purchased mine new in 95 I got the price down from the original quote of $15,990 to $12K straight up.

Of course I was a complete and thoroughgoing bastard with $5K cash, perfect credit and all the time in the world on the last day of their sales month. YMMV.

-- Mike Harris Austin TX

Reply to
Mike Harris

is a good resource.