Question for Roger

Somewhere I read that you installed a 2" spring set under your

4-runner (Northwest Offroad I think). Anyway there was some problem with the shackles hitting the frame. Had to be extended 1.50". Northwest has a 2" spring kit that want to install on my 80 short box. If theres a problem with the stock shackles I would order the extended set along with the springs. Thanx for any help, Dave
Reply to
DAVID

3.5" lift and yes, issue documented on the web page below:

Call them up and ask them. It is there product. Or get them, install them and I can make a set of spring shackles to just meet your needs:

-- Roger

Reply to
Roger Brown