Radio changing stations automatically!

I have a 2002 Tacoma and recently I have noticed that my radio has been changing stations automatically. I imagine the dealer will fix it but has this happened to anybody else? It will just go up or down one station and that's it. Sometimes it will go back to the original station. Weird, thanks.

Reply to
zyx321

sounds like your kid has faster hands than you have eyes :)

Reply to
JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk

Check the "Scan" button.

Reply to