Re: 22re block $$?

I'm finally going to fix my dead 4Runner and it is possible there is damage to

> the block. Since the block is already at maximum overbore, has already been > decked once and may be cracked the likelihood of needing another block is > pretty high. Anybody have an idea what a good 22re (1985) block would sell for? > > Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. > > > Chris > whitewall junkie and variation dabbler > href="
tm">Mfinja's Hot Wheels with Whitewalls
Reply to
charles byron

I got one for about $150.00 plus shipping. Make sure the main caps are included so as to avoid a line bore by the machine shop. Look at

good luck

href="

> tm">Mfinja's Hot Wheels with Whitewalls>

Reply to
Nathan

For about $1,700, you can get a brand new OE short block, ie block with crank, rods pistons and rings all assembled.

Reply to
MDT Tech®