Re: xxxx you truck.

You got some vocabulary of 4 letter words - maybe the guys at the rehab center can help ya.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I say FUCK, so I gotta go to rehab?

Where's the logic there?

Reply to
Shinnokxz

I don't give a f*ck about the language, but it's bad luck to talk to or about your vehicle that way. They hear these things, and react accordingly.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

It has nothing to do with "growing a pair". It has everything to do with respecting other people and their feelings. Yes, this is the internet. But that doesn't mean that it's a "free for all", " anything goes" environment.

Reply to
Bard

And like any other society, the Internet DOES have people who do stuff that you may not agree with. Learn to cope and put a sock in it.

Reply to
Shinnokxz

Will do babe. And you can learn to not expect any help from people who don't like your attitude.

Reply to
Bard

He Can't help it,he is the product of the new generation of Ass Holes ! !

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN

"News Bulletin": At last,we have found the new "Poster Child" for Birth Control ! !

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN