Recommend a rack for my Prado?

I am the new owner of a LJ78! It is fantastic! However it lacks a skookum roof rack. Can anyone recommend a good one which would fit an LJ78 Prado? Where to find one? I imagine i will have to import one here to Canada? This 'expedition' style rack is the kind i would like but i bet they, or similar alternatives are hard to find. This is a link to a photo of one

Thanks so much for any advice!

Reply to
notmyrealname