Tacoma Radio

07-05-08 20:55 '04 Toyota Tacoma. Standard AM/FM/cassette/single CD radio. This afternoon the CD stopped playing. I had ejected a disk and inserted another. The CD display came up, but did not go to track one as usual. Gave two faint noises several times, display went out and disk ejected. Have tried it several times with same results.

Any tips to try? Thanks. Ed

Reply to
ed_herman

"ed snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" found these unused words:

"Have tried it several times with same results."

Same disc or others?

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

Hey Ed,

My Tacoma did the same thing and I found out that there was a TSB on it through ALLDATAdiy.com which basically gives you the information directly from the manufacturer. It has diagnosis, repair, TSBs, recalls, labor times and wire diagrams - check it out. I copied the URL for you -

Have a great day -

Andy Dail

Reply to
ADdiy55